This ebook features five shawl patterns inspired by Charlotte Bronte Brontë characters.
- Caroline Helstone . Rectangular stole with deep knit on border in lace yarn held double (light blue sample and lilac samples),
- Shirley Keeldar - aran weight heart-shaped shawl with a full lace or stockinette and lace versions (deep red and blue-green samples)
- Lucy Snowe - heavy lace weight crescent shape, which starts as a shallow triangle with stockinette body and lace border with optional beads (lavender and red sampes)
- Adele Varens - small heavy lace weight crescent with stockinette body and lace border with deeply scalloped edges (light green and brown/beige samples)
- Mrs Rochester of Ferndean. A wide shallow crescent with dramatic lace. Knit in fingering this takes just one skein (dark green sample)
All the patterns contains charts and full written instructions. Please see the individual pattern pages for more information on each shawl.