Cedarwood Baby Romper
The romper is knitted from the top down in garter stitch. We start knitting FLAT, but when the front sections and the back section are united, the body is KNITTED IN THE ROUND until the leg openings. The romper also features Icords on all the edges and along the sides of the body.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 250-475 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 40-60cm (16”-24”), 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, knitting in the round, increases and decreases, I-cord, I-cord bind off (the pattern has links to video tutorials regarding this techniques)
-Languages: English and Portuguese