Cedarwood Baby Cardigan
This baby coat is worked with raglan shaping from the top down in garter stitch. The cardigan edges are knitted in I-cord. We will also have I-cords at the middle of the raglan increases and on the sides of the bottom body. The buttonholes are knitted at the same time as the body of the cardigan. In this pattern the sleeves are knitted flat, but if are a more experienced knitter you can easily work them in the round using double pointed needles.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 275-625 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 60/80cm (24”/32”), 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple/double increases and decreases, I-cord, I-cord bind off (the pattern has links to video tutorials regarding this techniques)
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish