Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Catnip is a lacey drapy hat with its pattern transitioning smoothly into the crown. Lace patterns worked on their own tend to open up the fabric in a beautiful way, here cables bring the width of the repeat together a little to compensate for the airiness.
- Size To fit head circumference 46 (53.5, 60) cm / 18 (21, 23½) in
- Finished Measurements Finished brim circumference 40.5 (47.5, 57) cm / 16 (18¾, 21¼) in. Sample shown in middle size
- Yarn Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 58% Superwash Merino 42% Cultivated Silk DK (225 m / 246 yds, 100g / 3.5oz.) – 1 skein. OR Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts Mantua - 75% superwash merino / 25% Tussah silk DK (225 m / 246 yds, 100g / 3.5oz) – 1 skein. Sample shown in Russian Silver Blue.
- Needles and Notions 4mm (US6) short circular needle 4mm (US6) set of double pointed needles 3.5mm (US5) short circular needle Stitch marker and tapestry needle
- Gauge 24 sts/28 rnds = 10cm/4” in St st using larger needle – used as reference o
- Independent Designer
- Katya Frankel
- Downloadable PDF
- Use any one of the yarn options above to make this lacy hat.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!