Caress Kids Cardigan
This cardigan is knitted from the top down with raglan increases. The sleeves can be knitted flat or in the round. It has two options for the collar: a simple V-neck collar or a shawl collar knitted with short rows. Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern. Includes a link to a video tutorial on how to knit the shawl collar short rows.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 220-970 meters depending on size and collar version
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) circular or straight needles, 4mm (US 6) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, cast off in pattern, short rows on the shawl collar version (the pattern has a link to a video tutorial)
-Languages: English and Portuguese