Caress Baby Cardigan
This baby cardigan is knitted from the top down with raglan increases. The sleeves can be knitted flat or in the round. It has two options for the collar: a simple V-neck collar or a shawl collar knitted with short rows. Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern. Includes a link to a video tutorial on how to knit the shawl collar short rows.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 250-625 meters depending on size and collar version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 80cm (32”) and/or 100cm (40"), 3mm (US 2,5) circular/DPN's or straight needles (to knit the wrist ribs)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts, short rows (optional)
-Languages: English and Portuguese
Excellent pattern. The pattern was just what I wanted. The pattern was easy to read. I have started knitting it
Verified Purchase ・