Calendula Kids Sweater
This sweater is worked in the round with raglan shaping from the top down in stocking stitch. Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern. This piece was designed to be gender neutral and it has a positive ease, so it can fit most children.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 180-900 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) circular needles / double pointed needles - 4mm (US 6) circular needles / double pointed needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, knitting in the round, picking up stitches, cast off in pattern
-Languages: English and Portuguese