Calendula Kids Pants
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
The Calendula Kids Pants Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. These pants are worked in the round from the top down, in stocking stitch.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 165-425 meters depending on size
- Needles: 5mm (US 8) and 4mm (US 6) circular needles 40-60cm (16”-24”), 5mm (US 8) and 4mm (US 6) double pointed needles for the legs (you can also use long circular needles and use the magic loop method), 4mm (US 6) double pointed needles for the I-cord (you can also use a crochet hook or cord mill)
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, simple increases, I-cord.
-Languages: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!