Calendula Baby Sweater
This baby sweater is worked in the round with raglan shaping from the top down, in stocking stitch. Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern. Includes a link to a video tutorial on to knit jogless stripes.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 200-500 meters depending on size
- Needles 3,5mm (US4) circular needles 40cm/60cm (16”/24”) depending on the size and section you are knitting / 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles / 3mm (US 2,5) circular or double pointed needles, to knit the wrists
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, simple increases.
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish