Cable Baby Slippers
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
his is a PATTERN for knitted Baby Cable Slippers!
- one skein of any worsted-weight yarn (approx.. 110 yards)
- Small amount of contrasting color yarn (optional – you can work edging in the same color or omit it at all)
- two size 4 (3.5mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- 3.5mm crochet hook (optional – needed for edging only and the edging can be omitted)
- cable needle (if you don’t have it you can try to use any other third needle or safety pin. But for so small cables I don’t use it all, I just slip two sts and pick them at once with second needle from back or front as needed.)
- pins (optional)
ALL MY PATTERNS ARE WRITTEN IN STANDARD AMERICAN TERMS!
Price is for the PATTERN only, not the finished product. YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN BUT YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM IF YOU LIKE.
Thank you for looking and keep an eye out for more patterns to come!
Mon Petit Violon Designs © 2015
A suggested yarn is shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Mon Petit Violon
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- You will also need a small amount of contrast colour yarn (optional)
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!