Brownie Baby Hat
The hat is knitted in the round, from the bottom up. The bottom rib folds out when the hat is finished, giving it a cozy feel.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” stockinette stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 90-150 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) 40cm / 16” circular needles and 3,5mm (US4) double pointed needles
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English and Portuguese