Branching Path Cowl
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Wrap your neck in lush alpaca. This cowl, written to be worked on circular needles in the round, can easily be knit using dpns or magic loop. The length of the cowl can be easily customized by adding/removing stitch repeats.
Pattern has both written and charted instructions.
- Increasing and decreasing
- Following charts
Yarn: 109 yards/100 meters of alpaca or alpaca / merino blend bulky weight yarn that knits up to 3.5-4 sts/inch.
Other Possible Yarns:
- Mirasol Yarn ‘Sulka’, (55 yards/50 meters; 60% merino, 20% alpaca, 20% silk; 1.76 oz/50 grams per skein).
- Classic Elite Yarns ‘MountainTop Chalet’, (98 yards/90 meters; 70% alpaca, 30% bamboo; 1.76 oz/50 grams per skein).
- Blue Sky Alpaca ‘TECHNO’, (120 yards/110 meters; 68% alpaca, 22% silk, 10% merino; 1.76 oz/50 grams per skein).
- Araucania ‘Liwen’, (118 yards/108 meters; 50% alpaca, 50% wool; 3.53 oz/100 grams per skein).
- Cascade Yarns ‘Baby Alpaca Chunky’, (108 yards/99 meters; 100% alpaca; 3.53 oz/100 grams per skein).
- Independent Designer
- Janelle Martin
- Downloadable PDF
- Other Tools: • Glow line tape (to mark current row on chart/instructions - optional) • Blocking wires and pins
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!