Bobble Baby Bloomers and Bonnet
Includes both knitted flat and knitted in round versions.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 250-490 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles (if you are knitting in the round they must have 40-60cm / 16"-24", 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles if you are knitting the bonnet in the round and for the I-cord (you can also use a crochet hook or cord mill)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord, short rows (includes video tutorial), bobbles (includes video tutorial), cast-off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English and Portuguese