Bloomy Baby Bloomers
These bloomers are worked flat in just two pieces, plus the detachable straps. They are knitted in stocking stitch, with a beautiful rib in the waist and leg opening. The bloomers also feature a waist cord and detachable straps with buttons, with detailed instructions on the pattern.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 225-495 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2 1/2) circular or straight needles, a pair of 3mm (US 2 1/2) double pointed needles or a crochet hook for the waist cord.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, (ktbl and ptbl are optional), simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord, cast-off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English and Portuguese