421 KNITTED PIXIE HAT, newborn to age 5
KNIT PIXIE HAT, num. 421, 1 hour project, One pattern, 8 looks.... newborn to age 5, permission to sell your finished hats. From Hectanooga
THIS IS A KNITTING PATTERN!
Wow, you can get 8 different looks from this pattern:
1. Make a big tassel pixie hat, and use up any scraps to make the tassel!
2. Make a beanie, and leave it plain for boys!
3. Make a beanie, and add a bow to dress it up.
4. Make a Pom-Pom hat, and leave it plain for boys!
5. Make a Pom-Pom hat, and add a bow for girls!
6. Make a pixie hat, and add bow on the side.
7. Make a pixie hat, and tie a bow around the pixie point!
8. Make a plain pixie hat!
(For more easy knitting patterns, see my knitting section:
This is a 60 minute project! You will work with double strands of worsted weight yarn, and one pair of large straight needles. (If you are an experienced knitter, you could use dpns or circular needles.)