225 Mouse on a Christmas Tree
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
“YarnArt Baby” - acrylic 100% (50 g. - 150 m);
Gray - for the mouse;
Pink - for the nose (crochet version) and ears;
White - for the eyes and hat
Green – for the Christmas tree
Red - for the hat
You can use any smooth yarn, acrylic, wool, etc.
• Stuffing for toys – Fiberfill;
• Long tapestry needle (for sewing using yarn)
• Steel Crochet hook for the mouse – I used 1.75 mm or use any other suitable size for the selected yarn;
• Crochet hook for the Christmas tree – I used 2.25 mm or use any other suitable size for the selected yarn;
• Fishing line for whiskers;
• A pair of half-beads with diameter of 5 mm (2 pcs.) or black thread if you want to embroider the eyes;
• Glue for attaching the half-beads to the head
• Any decorations for the Christmas tree (you can use letters to write wishes).
• A black bead for the nose about 6-8 mm in diameter.