Using Our EGift Cards
1. eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase further eGift Cards.
2. Except as required by applicable local laws, eGift cards have an expiration date 5 years following the date of its purchase (the “Expiration Date”). On the Expiration Date, the eGift Card and any balance remaining on the eGift Card shall lapse and become void; refunds will be not given.
3. Our eGift Cards can only be used by people resident in the UK for goods to be delivered to addresses within the UK. Please do not buy eGift Cards for recipients outside of the UK as they will not be able to redeem them. If you have previously bought an eGift card from www.loveknitting.com or www.lovecrochet.com you will still be able to use these on www.lovecrafts.com.
4. Our eGift Cards can be used to purchase eligible goods on our Website, as well as to cover any postage costs associated with an order.
5. Our eGift Cards are not credit cards, guarantee cards, debit or charge cards and cannot be topped up or reloaded. They can be used for multiple purchases only until the original cash value has been fully used up. If an eGift Card is used to purchase something with a lower value than the eGift Card value, the balance will remain available to use with the same Code (subject to the Expiration Date, as set out in section 8. below). Cash refunds will not be given, except as and to the extent required by law.
6. We reserve the right to exclude certain goods from eGift Card use from time to time; if we exercise this right, it will be specified at the point of sale of the relevant goods. If the eGift Card value does not cover the whole price of an order, the eGift Card recipient will need to make payment for the balance of the price at the same time in accordance with our normal payment methods.
7. If an eGift Card is used to purchase goods on our Website which are subsequently returned in accordance with our Terms of Sale, any refund will be reapplied onto the eGift Card or eGift Cards used in that transaction (applying the refund to the highest value eGift Card first) and not issued as a cash (or payment card) refund, except as required by law. A refund to an eGift Card shall never exceed the original value of that eGift Card, any excess amount required to be refunded shall be refunded according to our usual Terms of Sale. Once the eGift Card(s) used have been fully refunded, any excess shall be refunded according to our usual Terms of Sale. Using an eGift Card to purchase goods does not affect statutory rights.
8. Information as to the balance on an eGift Card at any given time can be obtained by calling our Smiles team on 01409 404 010.
11. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT AN EGIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT EGIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
13. In purchasing and/or using an eGift Card, you agree that in relation to any dispute that may arise between you and LoveCrafts Makers Ltd.. (without regard to the principle of conflict of laws), these eGift Card Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
14. The eGift Card Terms are applicable in their entirety to the extent permitted by law. If any of the eGift Card Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining eGift Card Terms.
15. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time in our discretion and where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Last updated on 15 May 2021