Spread the love this season with this DIY heart Christmas tree cardPublished on 12 November 2021 1 min read
This beautiful DIY Christmas tree card is crammed with love and festive joy! Perfect for gifting to someone special, this pretty shimmery design is created using easy stamping, embossing, die cutting and sponging colour techniques that you'll love crafting in the lead up to Christmas. Follow designer Francoise Read's easy steps, for a Christmas wish come true!
- Woodware Clear Singles Heart Tree Stamp 4in x 6in
- Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Slimline Stars Background Craft Die
- Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud in shades of Bright Sunshine and Lush Pink:
- Cosmic Shimmer Pink Ink Multi Surface Paint 50ml
- Cosmic Shimmer Detail Embossing Powder 20 ml
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad #0
- Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Gloss
- Fine gold marker
- Gold mirror card:
- Creative Expressions Foundations Mirror Card A4 240gsm Pk20
- Coconut white card:
- Creative Expressions Foundation Card A4 315gsm Pk20
- Spectrum Noir Mini Blending Sponges 4 Pieces
How to make
Using the black ink and clear powder, stamp and emboss the tree, star, container and heart on a piece of coconut white card.
Sponge streaks of both Colour Clouds down the card panel over the whole background.
Colour in the hearts using the red Gelly Roll pen. Colour the star, on top of the tree, using the gold marker. Add gold dots between the hearts and on the container.
Mount the panel on a slightly larger piece of gold mirror card. Die cut and add some gold mirror card stars.
Glue the heart tree panel on a white folded card and stamp a greeting in black ink. Don't forget to add your message inside too!