Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Zenaura is perhaps a hybrid of the Isaura and the Zenobia patterns. Or a mish mash of all my sideways shenanigans.
- This is knit sideways like most of my sideways shawl -- namely, knit until half your yarn is used up, then start decreases.
- ...wherefore gauge is unimportant. As is yarn weight.
- Plain stockinette sections alternate with short-rowed mesh sections.
- Very easy lace mesh (repeats over only 4 sts)
- Edging and border are knit along with the rest of the shawl as you go.
Can be made wider or slimmer, shorter or longer... as you please.
To find out what's up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.
Samples are shown in Sanguine Gryphon Codex (green) and Fyberspates Faery Wings (orange & magenta). Suggested substitute yarns are shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Åsa Tricosa
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!