Witch doll amigurumi
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Printable PDF-file 16 pages long with 70 pictures to help you by working. Difficulty: Intermediate
I use USA terminology for my pattern.
Difficulty: Intermediate / advanced
I used YarnArt Ideal and Alize Bella - these two yarns are identical.
You will need:
• Body color yarn - 10-15 grams (30-50 yards)
• Black yarn - 20-30 grams (60 - 90 yards)
• Purple yarn - less than 5 grams (5-10 yards)
• Hair color yarn - 10-15 grams (30-50 yards)
• 4-5 mm safety eyes
• Hook 2.0 mm
• Needle for sewing in ends, stitching pieces together.
• Polyester fiberfill for stuffing
• Wire 45-50 cm (18-20 inches) and adhesive plaster tape (optional)
You can skip the wire and make your doll without a frame. This is an easier way, but your doll will not be able to stand or pose.
This pattern is for personal use only. Don’t sell and don’t share, please. You are welcome to sell items made of this pattern. I would be happy if you link back to my shop and give credit to me as the designer.
- Independent Designer
- Natalia Kononenko
- Downloadable PDF
- You can use any yarn (wool, acrylic, etc). If you use different yarn, the toy will be bigger or smaller and you will need another size hook and eyes.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!