Victorian Flower Blanket
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This beautiful and romantic flower baby blanket would be a wonderful present for your precious baby girl, or a perfect baby shower gift. Not only can you make a regular sized blanket, afghan or a throw, but you can also use the Victorian flower square to make cushions, bags, scarves or table runners… The possibilities are endless…
This flower blanket pattern is written in English, using US crochet terms.
Gauge: The square measures approximately 13 x 13 cm (5.1" x 5.1")
This 22 crochet pattern includes:
- Step by step instruction on how to make Victorian flower grannie square and border
- Step by step instruction on how to join squares
- Written pattern for Victorian flower grannie square and border
- More than 100 photographs
- 5 Crochet charts and several diagrams
- Independent Designer
- Dragana Savkov Bajic
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!