The World's Simplest Mittens
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, so you can download and print at home.
Sometimes winter catches you by surprise and you need a pair of mittens, quick! These are a perfect quick knit or a blank canvas for experimentation! If this is your very first pair of mittens, check out our in depth tutorial, Let’s Knit a Super Simple Mitten.
- fingering weight: 140 (160, 210, 260, 300) yards
- DK weight 100 (120, 160, 190, 220) yards
- worsted weight: 90 (100, 130, 160, 200) yards
- chunky weight: 70 (80, 120, 150, 190) yards
(samples shown in Madelinetosh Tosh DK in ‘tomato’, SweetGeorgia Superwash Worsted in ‘juicebox’, Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in ‘princess rockstar’, and Sweet Fiber Cashmerino Worsted in ‘spanish coin’)
- fingering: US #0 / 2mm and US #2 / 2.75mm
- DK: US #3 / 3.25mm and US #5 / 3.75mm
- worsted: US #5 / 3.75mm and US #7 / 4.5mm
- chunky: US #6 / 4mm and US #8 / 5mm
DPNs in both sizes or long circulars for magic loop (or as required to meet gauge)
A suggested DK weight yarn is shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Tin Can Knits
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!