Eggbert the Easter Chicken Lovey / Comforter
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
So here is the pattern for Eggbert the Little Chicken Lovey. This eggstremely cute little guy loves the Spring and eggspecially Easter!
Eggbert and his blanket crochet up quickly - the perfect gift for a special little someone. He is very soft and easy for little hands to hold. To save tears if he ever gets lost, you may have to make two!
This pattern has been tested by four wonderful members of my pattern testing group here on Ravelry to ensure that it is error free! Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
Hook: G7 (4.5mm) crochet hook
Yarn: 3/Light/Worsted/8ply yarn
• 75g of yarn for the blanket (pale yellow, saffron yellow & green in example)
• 30g yarn for the body (pale yellow in example)
• 20g yarn for the flowers (saffron yellow in example)
• Small amount of a coloured yarn for the eye (black in example)
• Small amount of a coloured yarn for beak and feet (saffron yellow in example)
• Very small amount of yarn f
- Independent Designer
- Laura Tegg
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!