Dixie Pixie Hat
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
It is worked in one flat piece from the casting on edge rib and working in stocking stitch towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, for the cute pixie peak effect. The hat is then folded in half with a back seam. The bonnet also has a bottom garther stitch edge picked up and knitted afterwards with two straps..
Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 90 meters-150 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, Ktbl (optional), Ptbl (optional), simple increases and decreases.
- Language: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!