Butterfly Garden Blanket
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This playful blanket will be an instant favorite for any little girl, a sky full of butterflies, surrounded by colorful flowers. The unique multi-colored border adds to the blanket's cheerful appeal. The flowers and butterflies are part of the squares and are worked as you make each square so there is nothing to attach later.
Size: The size can be easily adapted by changing the number of squares. The border will work for any amount of squares.
Level: Intermediate (The picture tutorial makes it accessible for an adventurous beginner.)
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terms. The PDF download includes:
- The complete pattern for each of the different squares, joining squares, and the border
- A step by step tutorial with 150 pictures and details of each stitch used
- A list of materials
- A list of abbreviations
- Color pattern and a square placement chart
- Descriptions of all non-standard stitches
- Independent Designer
- Rachel Beth
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- I made the pictured blanket with Knit Pick’s Shine Sport yarn and a G (4 mm) hook. The blanket can be made with a variety of yarns.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!