Brownie Baby Bloomers | 0-24 months
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
These bloomers are knitted from top to bottom. There are two versions available: you can knit them in the round or flat. The waistband and leg opening ribs are folded in creating a very comfortable double ribbing.
- Construction: Version 1: Knitted in the round | Version 2: Knitted flat
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage (total): approx. 175-315 meters depending on size and version
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, optional short rows (with video tutorial), I-cord, folded waistband rib and leg opening rib (with video tutorial)
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!