Boreal Baby Hat
It is a timeless model, very comfortable and a must have for all babies to keep their heads warm and cosy. The hat is knitted flat from the bottom up.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” worked in stockinette stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles
- Yardage: approx. 65-145 meters depending the size you are knitting.
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English and Portuguese