Apple Pie Shrug
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
This shrug knitting pattern is a lot of fun to knit. It has an an all-over eyelet texture that is easy to memorise and a heavier weight yarn that'll have you wearing the shrug in no time. It's a perfect project for those summer nights that sneak in where you just need something to cover your shoulders. Plus it’s made out of machine washable cotton, so it’s perfect for cooler nights sitting around a campfire on the beach.
====== PATTERN DETAILS =======
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Size: Length from neckline to bottom edge: 81cm (32”); Width from edge of left sleeve to edge of right sleeve: 92cm (36.5”)
- Gauge: 15 sts and 26 rows to 10cm (4") measured in provided stitch
- Recommended needles: 5 mm (US 8) and 4.5 mm (US 7) circular needles
- Yarn: Rico Creative Cotton Aran, 10 balls. 850m (930yd).
- Usage: You may sell items made from this pattern Notation: Written instructions provided. Units are given in both Australian and US notations.
- Independent Designer
- Katrina Walser
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- You can substitute the stitch holder for scrap yarn.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!