Woodlands Baby Waistcoat (DK)
This waistcoat is worked in garter stitch from the top down...knitted flat and yet...seamless. It also features Icords or you can simply replace them by buttons...
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK / sport weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 150-340 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles - 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles (I-cord), or a crochet hook or a cord mill
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord (optional)
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish