FINISHED SIZE: Approx. 18 cm x 9 cm (7 inches x 3.5 inches)
SKILLS REQUIRED: All stitches are explained in the pattern: Crochet in rows Single crochet Double crochet Slip stitch
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
- Sport / 5 ply (12 wpi) - 125 yards (115 meters) per 50 g 8 g of main color yarn (pale green in my case), 5 g of contrasting color yarn (green in my case), 2 g of red color yarn, 2 g of orange color yarn, small amount of yellow color yarn.
- Hook - 2 mm (US Steel hook - 4, UK - 14).
- Three buttons (I used 15-17 mm in diameter) for the rocket’s windows or white color yarn to crochet them instead (instructions are given).
- Sewing thread of matching colors.
- Tapestry and sewing needles.