Marine Doll. Bead jointed doll.
The finished doll from toes to top of head is approximately 21,7 inches (55 cm) tall.
• 4 double-pointed needles in a size suitable for the yarn weight you are using. I recommend using needles a size or two smaller than the yarn calls for, to produce a firm fabric. İ used Needles sizes US 2½ ( 3mm ) and US 4 ( 3,5 mm).
• Cream colored yarn for head and body. I used Apple doğal iplik / 100% cotton ; 100gr – 200m /
• White and blue yarn for dress . I used Nako Super Angora / 65% acrylic ; 35% mohair ; 100gr - 395m. /
• Red yarn for hair. I used Nako Pırlanta / 100% acrylic ; 100gr - 225m. /
• Toy stuffing
• Yarn needle
• Stitch holder
• 2 buttons for eyes
• Pair of cotter pins
• 2 discs ( 1 cm and 3,5 cm )
• needle nose pliers
• 4 wooden beads ( 2 cm )
All time İ am working in the round. This help avoids the ugly seams .
Also you can take a look How I start to knit my toys. Cast on with hook from middle: