A crescent shape shawl with cables and lace motif for edging.
- 88" wide x 14" tall - may be changed with different gauge.
- size can be modified easily by working more or less repeats, modification instruction is included in pattern.
- 15 sts x 28 rows = 4" x 4" / 10 cm x 10 cm in stockinette stitch after blocking.
- Gauge given is based on recommended yarn and semi-aggressive blocking.
- If listed gauge cannot be achieved, block swatch and change needle size to change the fabric density to your liking.
- Shawl is knitted from top edge down, starting with plain stockinette stitch, and followed by lace border.
- Lace and cables are worked only on Right Side rows, simply pur sts on Wrong Side rows.
- Make increases.
- Make decreases.
- Work cables.
- Work lace (yarn overs).