★ Written using USA terminology.
★ SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE+ (it is not so easy, you must have crocheting experience)
★ MATERIALS AND TOOLS :
- Yarn: You can use any yarn that is comfortable and/or suitable for you.
I used: Pehorka New Kid’s (acrylic, 50g ~ 200m) colors – beige, brown. For a heart - Adelia AURA (acrylic, 50g ~ 250m), red.
- Hook №2 (2mm) for Pehorka yarn, hook №1 (1mm) for Adelia AURA yarn
- Mount (can be replaced with any type of mount you are used to): arms - buttons size 14mm (paste into arm side) 16mm 2pcs (paste into body side); legs - buttons size 22mm 4pcs; neck - buttons size 20mm
- Fiberfill (to stuff)
- Safety or glue eyes (8mm)
- Ribbon to decorate our bear (40cm)
- Skewer (for a heart, 15cm)
★ SKILLS REQUIRED:
You must have basic crochet skills
+ I add video lesson how to do 2buttons mount
+ I add example(lesson) how to crochet back-and-forth rows with ‘stocking stitch’